At Eterna Cosmetic Surgery, we are not surprised that the O-Shot® is rapidly growing in popularity, especially among women in their 30s to 50s. Women are more open now to discuss intimate issues and to seek treatment options. And we understand when patients tell us they want to orgasm, they want stronger orgasms or to orgasm more frequently — like when they were younger.
The O-Shot® procedure can not only help improve sexual function, it can also significantly reduce or eliminate problems with stress urinary incontinence, or SUI.
As a woman, you may experience decreased libido, sensation or satisfaction – or even discomfort or pain — during sexual intercourse, due to aging or pregnancy and childbirth (especially with multiple children). In fact, more than 40% of American women admit they have some type of sexual health problem. Many also experience stress urinary incontinence after having kids or as they grow older.
Thanks to the O-Shot®, there is no reason to suffer any longer.
How does it work?
The O-Shot® is a simple, in-office procedure that takes just a half hour or so. It is an injection that delivers a patient’s own growth factors directly to the target area, to stimulate natural production of new, stronger cells and increased blood flow. It is a three-step process:
- Dr. Hernandez numbs the clitoris and the G-spot (the erotic zone that is inside the vagina, near the urethra) with anesthetic cream.
- As the anesthetic is working, she takes a small blood sample and processes it in a centrifuge, separating the platelets that contain growth factors. The resulting serum is called Plasma.
- She then injects the Plasma into the clitoris and also at the G-spot.
Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez is San Antonio’s O-Shot® expert. She trained with the surgeon who developed this procedure (the same surgeon who developed the famed Vampire Facial & O-Shot®). She has the knowledge and skill to perform this procedure in a way that is tailored to help each patient achieve their personal goals.
What can you expect?
The O-Shot® requires no downtime, so you can go right back to your daily routine. You can have sexual intercourse after four hours. Dr. Hernandez says her patients are very happy. They report increased sensitivity during sex, stronger, more intense orgasms and increased sexual desire.
In studies, patients also report specific benefits such as:
- Reduced or eliminated pain during sex
- Improved sensation of tightness during intercourse (neither too tight nor too lax)
- Decreased or eliminated problems with urinary incontinence or overactive bladder
- More youthful external vaginal appearance
Dr. Hernandez recommends annual O-Shot® renewal to maintain optimal results.
Learn more about the O-Shot®
Why continue to do without the sexual satisfaction you once enjoyed? Or suffer the embarrassment and frustration of stress urinary incontinence? A personal consultation with Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez about the O-Shot® procedure could literally transform your life.