With so many terrific options for improving your skin, it can be tough to decide which one would be best for you. With HydraFacial, you don’t have to decide, you can enjoy the benefits of three types of treatments in one. It’s pretty hard to beat that, and we’re pretty sure you’ll agree once you try HydraFacial for yourself.
For many of our patients at Eterna Cosmetic Surgery, HydraFacial is best because:
- It is safe and very effective for virtually everyone – all genders, ages, skin colors and types, including those for whom treatments such as microdermabrasion and chemical peels are not suitable.
- It is highly effective for improving a wide range of common skin imperfections – rough or dull skin, lines and wrinkles, dark spots, enlarged pores, even acne scars.
- Despite the name, this treatment is good for all body skin, not just the face and neck.
One, two, three . . . wow!
HydraFacial’s three-step process provides results that can be surprisingly similar to a facial plus microdermabrasion and mild peels. Yet, as noted above, these benefits are available to everyone. The treatment follows a three-step process:
- Our aesthetician cleanses the skin for relaxation and follows that with gentle exfoliation to remove dead surface cells.
- She clears the pores, extracting debris and impurities, and follows that with an infusion of ingredients to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- She saturates the skin with a scientifically-formulated serum that incorporates antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
Tailored just for you
Although the basic process is the same for everyone, the details of each patient’s treatment is tailored to your skin, its condition, and your improvement goals. But we can do even more by adding a customized fourth step to the treatment. In this bonus step, we apply a specialized booster designed to address a specific skin challenge.
For overall complexion improvement, different boosters can help minimize:
- Discoloration to brighten skin tone
- Fine lines and wrinkles for a healthier, more youthful look
- Multiple signs of aging by recharging the skin with peptides
- Dark spots or sun spots for a more even skin tone
Here at Eterna we also offer specialized HydraFacial upgrades that:
- Exfoliate, plump and hydrate the lips
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area
- Detoxify and open up the lymph system to improve circulation and firm skin
- Use LED red light therapy to improve skin imperfections or blue light to reduce blemishes and acne scars
So, does it take 3 times as long? Heck, no!
A HydraFacial treatment takes only about 30 minutes, although it is so soothing you’ll wish it was longer. (It will be a bit longer if you choose a 4th-step booster.) Since the treatment is non-irritating, you can reapply your makeup soon afterward (if you even want to) and go on about your business. Looking and feeling relaxed and refreshed.
You’ll see results right away, but as with other gentle skin rejuvenation treatments, you will see the best possible results after multiple sessions. And, of course, the best way to maintain your smoother, more vibrant appearance is with ongoing appointments. We recommend monthly.
HydraFacial is soothing and restorative in so many ways. It’s easy to imagine yourself receiving this wonderful treatment, and just as easy to schedule an appointment for the real thing. Then you can look forward to looking your best.