There is more than one way to enhance the appearance of your breasts. Some women don’t want to go bigger, they just want to give what they already have a more lifted, youthful presentation. Rounder. Higher. Smoother. Our Eterna Breast Lift with Renuvion can help you achieve all that without the downtime, pain, cost, and scarring of invasive breast lift surgery.
Breast Lift vs Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation generally refers to enlargement. We can help you gain one or more cup sizes and more ample cleavage with implant surgery or by transferring fat from another area of your body.
Breast lift is for women who want to correct sagging without physically enlarging their breasts. This can be accomplished surgically, too, but many women don’t want surgery for any number of reasons. So Dr. Elizabeth Hernandez has created the Eterna Breast Lift -- a non-surgical alternative that lifts, firms, and smoothly contours the breasts.
Who Can Benefit from an Eterna Breast Lift
You might think that saggy breasts are a result of aging, and that can indeed be true. But droopy breasts can affect any age woman.
- As we get older, our skin loses elasticity and our body starts to sag in lots of places – breasts included.
- Aging also causes loss of volume, so breasts can become flatter on the top, eliminating that nicely rounded cleavage we like to see. Some women have breasts that are naturally flatter up top.
- You may have inherited natural sag right from the start. Thanks, Mom.
- Weight loss can cause breasts to sag or the surface to look loose or wrinkled, because there is less fat beneath it.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and nursing can stretch skin, leaving it loose and promoting droop.
- A number of women also have breasts that are noticeably not the same shape or size.
- An Eterna Breast Lift can address all of these concerns to rejuvenate, restore, and correct.
- The best candidates for this popular procedure are women who:
- Are bothered by one or more of the concerns noted above
- Are in good overall health
- Have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or lower – in other words, not significantly overweight
- Have C-cup or smaller breasts. (Women with large breasts (D+ cup) are not good candidates for this procedure because the breasts are too heavy to show noticeable results from skin tightening.)
What Does the Eterna Breast Lift Entail?
Whereas breast lift surgery can require a hospital stay and lengthy recovery time, our Eterna Breast Lift is an in-office procedure that will have you in and back home the same day. Dr. Hernandez will use a local anesthetic to keep you comfortable.
Every procedure she performs, surgical or non-surgical, is tailored specifically for the individual patient. Depending on your skin, your breasts, and your desired results, she may include one or more of these treatments in your procedure:
- Renuvion J-Plasma. This is the foundation of the Eterna Breast Lift. Renuvion J-Plasma treatment tightens skin better than any other non-surgical option, giving the breasts a firmer appearance and feel right away and promoting continued improvement for up to a year.
- VASERLipo. She may use this advanced but gentle type of liposuction to reduce the size of the breasts or to improve asymmetry between the breasts, if desired.
- Morpheus8. This is an option Dr. Hernandez especially likes for its ability to improve the texture of the skin, stretch marks and any scars on the breasts.
- EuroThreads. When more lift is needed, Dr. Hernandez can use this injectable technique to give underlying tissues additional support and stimulate new production of healthier, firmer skin.
The Eterna Breast Lift requires just one tiny incision at the base of each breast, so there will be no scars.
Lift Your Breasts and Your Self-Confidence at the Same Time
An Eterna Breast Lift can enhance your appearance, but it can do even more to enhance your self-image and the fit of your clothes from sweaters to bikini tops. It’s easy to learn more, just schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Hernandez today.